Monday, January 11, 2016

Music Monday: Armin & Faydee

Music Monday is created by Lauren at Always Me. Every week you choose one or two songs to share, video of the songs and your thoughts on the songs (or any other thoughts you have). More for the rules and how to participate you can find here.


Now, Armin and Faydee may not have anything in common, but I like their songs and they make me feel happy.

Armin van Buuren feat. Fiora - Waiting For The Night is my favorite. I love it, when I hear it I sing my lungs out! I can listen to it on repeat all day long. The song is part of the soundtrack for the movie Verliefd op Ibiza, which I really like and watched three times already.

Armin van Buuren feat. Fiora - Waiting For The Night 

Faydee - Sun Don't Shine is rather new. It is a really summery song and good for dancing (not that I dance or anything).

Faydee - Sun Don't Shine

If you've done Music Monday this week, share it with me :)

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't feel right listening to either of these songs when there is snow on the ground. :) Thanks again for taking part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more of a summery person, so I always tend to listen such songs. Except when I'm depressed. Then it's all Uniklubi, Nightwish, Within Temptation and so on...

      Delete