Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bout of Books Day #3

Bout of Books
Pages read today: 183

Total page count: 527

Books read today: "The King's Curse" (The Cousins' War #6) by Philippa Gregory

I'm not failing! I'm just taking it slow :D

Challenge: Villain Mash Up hosted by Bingeing on Books

                                                           Petyr Baelish VS. Mayor Prentiss

Man, I would love to see them in a verbal battle. I have a feeling that Petyr Baelish will win this one really easy, since he seems to be the wittier one. It will be fun though, since both of them are slimy and have the power to manipulate people.

Thank you Cynthia for hosting this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an awesome fight! Of course, I have not read The knife of letting go (yet!!). I love Patrick Ness though, so I think I should get on that.

    ReplyDelete