Thursday, December 17, 2015

Book Traveling Thursdays: Favorite Gift in Books (Blogmas Day 17)

The Book Traveling Thursdays meme is created by Danielle at Danielle’s Book Blog and Catia at TheGirlWhoReadTooMuch. Every week you choose a book for your blog post that fits the weekly theme (which you can find in the Goodreads group), you share why you chose that book and finally post picture of the original cover, the covers from your country, your favorite cover, and your least favorite cover.


I love giving and receiving presents. Christmas is almost here and I still haven't bought any presents for my loved ones, but there is still time. Instead of wondering what will be the perfect presents for my family and friends, I came here to share with you my favorite gift in books.

I was so close to picking up "Harry Potter" again, because I would love a Weasley jumper. A definite must have for all of the fans out there.

I choose "A Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin, because who doesn't want direwolf puppies as a present, am I right?
Well, technically they were not a present, but they were lovely.

Original Cover:
I think it's this one, but I can be wrong. I really like it to be honest. There is a sword on it, of course I like it.

Bulgarian Covers:
They are not my favorite, but I like them. Especially the second one.

Favorite Covers:
                     1) Danish                                       2) Italian                                             3) UK

I know that the UK cover has nothing to do with the book, but it's so pretty. The Italian cover on the other hand fits the story so well and it looks so classy. As for the Danish cover - the sword is awesome,

Least Favorite Covers:
1) Hebrew                          2) Korean                        3) Russian                     4) Ukrainian

Dear publishers, what the f* were you thinking? Could this covers be any worse, because I really doubt that. The Korean cover looks like a freaking study guide. The Russian cover has too much stuff going on there. I just have no words, they are all horrendous.

Are you excited for the next season and the next book hopefully coming out next year? If you have a Book Traveling Thursdays blog post, share it in the comments. I would love to check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment