Friday, August 14, 2015

The Ultimate Harry Potter Tag

As a follow up to my Book Traveling Thursdays yesterday I decided that today will be the perfect day for doing The Ultimate Harry Potter Tag. This tag was created by Isi from Just Keep Reading YouTube channel. I was not tagged, but I really wanted to do this tag for such a long time, so now I’m finally doing it. I have also never seen bloggers do this tag, but I think it will still be a lot of fun.
So, without any further ado, the questions are:

1. Favorite book?
Of course I love all of them but if I have to choose a favorite it’s going to be:

2. Least favorite book?
I don’t have one for this. Sorry. I refuse to answer this question. I really can’t choose a book that falls into this category.

3. Favorite movie?
Well, my all-time favorite movie is “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” because of Ron. Rupert Grint did an amazing job in this movie. He was just so hilarious.

4. Least favorite movie?
My least favorite movie is “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”.

5. Favorite quote?
I suck at remembering quotes but here are some that I really like:


6. Favorite Weasley?

7. Favorite female character?

8. Favorite villain?

How I love to hate her…

9. Favorite male character?

He is such a complexed character and he deserves to be loved. And Alan Rickman rocks!!!

10. Favorite professor?

I love Professor McGonagall. She is a tough character, but she is also kind and really cool and sarcastic.

11. Would you rather wash Snape's hair or spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
Well, Snape is one of my favorite characters so I’ll wash his hair…is there a spell for that???

12. Would you rather duel an elated Bellatrix or an angry Molly?
Bellatrix is crazy but Molly kills her…but before that Bellatrix kills a bunch of other people…and I'm pretty sure that Molly will like me cause I'm a good girl so she will never kill me...so I choose her…

13. Would you rather travel to Hogwarts via Hogwarts Express or flying car?
Is there a person who even thought about choosing the flying car?! I honestly doubt that and I make no exception – I will choose the Hogwarts Express and fly with the car some other time.

14. Would you rather kiss Voldemort or give Umbridge a bubble bath?
I would rather kiss him:


15. Would you rather ride a hippogriff or ride a Firebolt?
I will fall off both of them, but I prefer to ride a hippogriff.

16. Is there a character which you felt differently about in the movies vs books?
I don’t think so…

17. Is there a movie you preferred instead of the book?
No. The books are way better.

18. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
I think both of them are great, but I liked Richard Harris more.

19. Your top thing (person or event) which wasn't included in the movie that annoyed you most?
I don’t remember seeing Peeves in the movies, so I’ll go with him.

20. If you could remake any of the Potter movies, which would it be?
I was not very happy with “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” movie so I wish it could be remade by someone…

21. Which house was your first gut feeling you'd be a part of?
Well, I would like to be part of Slytherin, because their common room is in the dungeons and Snape is head of the house, not because I’m a bad person or anything like that.

22. Which house were you actually sorted into on Pottermore (or another online sorting quiz)?
I am a Hufflepuff.

23. Which class would be your favorite?
I have two favorites - Potions and Transfiguration.

24. Which spell do you think would be most useful to learn?
Reparo because I’m such a klutz.

25. Which character do you think at Hogwarts you'd instantly become best friends with?
I want to be friends with Fred and George, but I have the feeling that I'll become an instant friend with Luna.

26. If you could own one of the three Hallows, which would it be?
Well, the cloak of invisibility is the most useful one.

27. Is there any aspect of the books you'd want to change? This can be a character, and event, anything?
I don’t want Fred to be dead, so I will change this aspect of the last book.

28. Favorite marauder?
I love Lupin and he seems to be the smartest and the most responsible and reasonable one in the group.

29. If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?
I’m really repeating myself here, but I will bring Fred back to life.

30. Hallows or horcruxes?
Is this a rhetorical question?!

This was a really long tag. I hope you enjoyed it because I did. If you’ve done this tag please leave a link in the comments. I would love to check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment