Monday, August 24, 2015

Musing Mondays: Library book sales


Musings Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. In your post you have to answer one of the following prompts as well as the random question of the week:

I am currently reading...
Up next I think I'll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week...
I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can't wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ____, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week….

THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Does your local library ever have book sales? What are the prices like? Tell us about any great finds you have found there!

I am currently reading "The Girl You Left Behind" by Jojo Moyes and up next I think I'll read "In the Dark of the Night" by John Saul and both of this books are from my TBR jar challenge for this month.

As for the random question, I'm sad to say that there are no sales in my local library. I wish there were, cause they have some really good books there and some of them are not even read very often, which means they can get rid off them...They were actually having a free books' stand the other they but there was nothing interesting, at least for me. Nevertheless, this is a really good initiative :)

Leave me a comment with your Musing Mondays blog post and I'll be more than happy to read it :)

3 comments:

  1. I loved The Girl You Left Behind...in fact, Moyes is one of my new favorite authors. I will grab anything she writes. I started with her newest book (back then, it was Me Before You), and then proceeded to go through her backlist. I haven't read them all, yet, but I'm working on it.

    I am pretty sure my library has sales, but I don't go. I've been donating books there as I purge my own shelves...it wouldn't make sense to then go and buy more...LOL.

    Here's MY MONDAY MUSINGS POST


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also haven't read them all, but the ones I've read are just brilliant...there are so much emotions in her books :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the Girl You Left Behind. It's the first Jojo Moyes book I've read, but there will be more!! Here's my musing if you care to stop by! http://hollykerr.ca/monday-musings-little-shop-of-books/ Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete