Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Things on your Bookshelf that Aren't Books

Top 5 Wednesdays was created by the booktuber gingerreadsLainey for the booktube community, but now bloggers also have a chance in participating. If you are interested in Top 5 Wednesday, there is a Goodreads group where you can find a list of participants as well as Top 5 Wednesday topics.


This Wednesday the topic is "Things on your Bookshelf that Aren't Books" and I had a really hard time with this one. I am going through a bookshelf reorganization kind of thing and I want to get a new bookshelf cause I don't have space anymore. My top 5 will be my favorite things that I want to be on my shelf but are not necessarily there at the moment :)


So...I don't actually know what kind of animal is this...but it's really fluffy and I love it. And those books behind it are my parents' and are really really old and some of them are falling apart. But this will be on my new bookshelf when I get one :)


This is a candleholder with owls and I will never use it but it's really, really pretty :)


I have two of these B-shaped bookholders which I bought from Ikea and I like them. And currently they hold the falling apart copies of the "Harry Potter" books - they are very well loved...


This is a gift from my colleagues from my ex job and it's a really lovely sheep...and I still have not managed to break it which is a miracle.


Last place is saved for my dog-shaped money bank...with no money in it. I used to use it for all my coins but now it's just laying on my bookshelf being pretty :)

So, this are my top 5 non-bookish things on my bookshelf. Enjoy :)

5 comments:

  1. #1 could be a weasel, looks like the things you could get at Canadian tourist shops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the money bank...of course I like all things dog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a gift from my cousins and it is strange because all of us prefer cats :D Guess there were no cat money banks...

      Delete
  3. You have some very cute things! I love the fluffy white animal and owls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The fluffy one is my favorite. I had another fluffy thing but my friend ripped out its head by mistake...so he bought me this one which is actually cuter :)

      Delete