Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Favorite Chapter Headings

Top 5 Wednesdays was created by the booktuber gingerreadsLainey for the booktube community, but now bloggers also have a chance in participating. If you are interested in Top 5 Wednesday, there is a Goodreads group where you can find a list of participants as well as Top 5 Wednesday topics.


This Wednesday the topic is "Favorite Chapter Headings" and here are mine.

"Warm Bodies" by Isaac Marion
I don't know if all editions of this book look like this, but the Bulgarian one is awesome. Not only the cover of the book is pretty, but the chapter headings have pictures of body parts which look amazing. Below are just some of them.


“The Rithmatist” by Brandon Sanderson
Again, I find the Bulgatian edition to be with the prettiest cover. The chapter headings are pictures like in my previous pick and below are my favorites.


“The Ice Dragon” by George R.R. Martin


“Maleficent” by Elizabeth Rudnick


“Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children” by Ransom Riggs  


So, these are my current favorite chapter headings. I may have missed something since I have a lot of books and I didn't want to check if all of them have cool headings or not. 

Please leave a comment below if you like my picks or if you know if Bulgarian edition's headings are the same with other edition's headings because I'm curious to find out.

1 comment:

  1. I love the unique way you approached this topic! Illustrations totally didn't cross my mind, but I love it. Also, I agree that The Rithmatist is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete