Monday, July 13, 2015

Musing Mondays: Books for your vacation


Musings Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. In your post you have to answer one of the following prompts as well as the random question of the week:

I am currently reading...
Up next I think I'll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week...
I'm super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I'm really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can't wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ____, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week….

THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: What book (or books) would you take with you on vacation? Why?

So, up next I think I'll read "Daughter of Heaven" by Nigel Cawthorne, which is my jar challenge for this month. I've had this book for ages and it's about time to give it a chance.

As for the random question, when on vacation I tend to bring with me the book I'm currently reading (which in this case is "Neverwhere" by Neil Gaiman) as well as some light books to read in case I finish it.

Leave comments with your Musing Mondays blog post and I'll be more than happy to read it :)

3 comments:

  1. Neverwhere is such a fantastic book. Can't wait to see what you think of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your enjoy your current read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments :) I'm enjoying "Neverwhere" so far. I will post a review when I finish it so if you like you can check it :)

    ReplyDelete